The evolution of Noah Beck From TikTok’s shirtless next door boy to fashion darling continued this week with Beck landing at Paris Fashion Week, which he was able to experience in person after virtual screenings from last season. First point on his itinerary: assist by Balmain Spring / Summer 2022 Wednesday parade which also served as the anniversary celebration designer Olivier Rousteing‘s 10 years at the head of the French label.
“Balmain is such an iconic brand,” said former Sway House member Vanity Show, before offering perhaps the highest praise that a 20 year old at the highest level of TikTok fame – that’s Noah “Over 30 Million Subscribers” Beck to you, thank you – could give : “Under Olivier, they were really on the cutting edge of trends and social networks.
For the former footballer, attending Paris Fashion Week at the invitation of fashion houses like Balmain, Isabel Marant and Valentino always seems surreal. “I think people have gotten so used to seeing me shirtless or in sports gear, but I love fashion,” he said. “I’m finally starting to feel like I belong in these events.”
Although Beck has said he doesn’t have a perfect fit yet, he’s once embraced the simple genius of a good, versatile black t-shirt or jeans, describing his favorite ‘aesthetic’ as ‘a more European style’. And when it comes to fashion inspirations, Beck has cited Harry Styles, Timothée Chalamet and fellow football star turned sartorial David Beckham as his favorites. “All three of them have great style and aren’t afraid to push the boundaries or adopt a style that bends the genre,” Beck noted.
And while much of his week in Paris will be devoted to fittings and shows, the TikTok star said he’s also looking forward to some good old-fashioned sightseeing. “I love walking or cycling in the city, taking in the scenery and the people watching,” he sighed. “It’s a much better way to see the city than from the back of the car. . ”
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Met Gala 2021: See the best dressed stars on the red carpet
– The tests of Diet Prada
– 2021 Emmys: Check Out All The Red Carpet Looks
– Longtime Anthony Bourdain director and producer releases memoir
– 2021 Met Gala American Theme Winners: Who Done It Best?
– In the Hermès workshop which manufactures its iconic bags
– Love is a crime: In one of Hollywood’s craziest scandals
– The best beauty moments from the 2021 Emmy Awards
– Ted Lasso: How to dress like Keeley and Rebecca
– Archives: Influencers on the Côte d’Utopia
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive an organized list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.